Sunday, May 24, 2009

Speak up! (the stepping stone for xclsvworld)


Photography by: xclsv

This composition is what started xcslvworld. I had just got done with school, parted ways with pimpmykicks.com, lost my job, and a few more events in my life. While working with PMK, I had little time to be creative due to school, work and basketball, and the lack of recognition as a artist gave me little room to work with creative wise. This was a point in time in which everything in my life was changing directions, and I felt like so far a lot of aspects in my life were shallow and superficial, including my work. It was time to take my creative mind back to what it used to be when I was a kid, expression. This was my first step towards expressing what is inside of me, my vision, opinion, and what ever I have inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE GRAPHICS ROOM

This room is a portfolio that will showcase some of my photography, but also some of my compositions that will ranging from logo designs, business cards, party/event cards, and many more.